סניור למיסוי אמריקאי
Deloitte Israel's U.S. Tax Practice is seeking individuals with accounting and accounting-related background (economics, management, and the like) to join us.
The selected candidates will undergo a tailor-made training and development process, together with thorough guidance and mentorship programs over a diverse set of business and technological portfolios; with an emphasis on management skills, team building, work ethics, and engagement management.
Additional responsibilities will include:
· Maintaining and developing strong client relationships on various consulting/compliance engagements.
· Assisting with large US income tax compliance and consulting projects, including tax return preparation and review.
· Researching federal tax legislation and case law to aide in understanding the impact on compliance and consulting.
· Assisting clients with their implementation of specific international tax structures and processes.
*The position is intended for both women and men
· 1-2 years' experience in US tax, accounting, or accounting-related areas.
· US tax return preparation experience preferred.
· Strong research, verbal, and written communication skills.
Fluent English required
* We at Deloitte believe that diversity and inclusion among our people is a critical component of our success
and that is why we cultivate an organizational culture that contains and embraces diversity in all its forms