As a SIEM engineer you will be part of Deloitte Cyber Security team working among Israel and global companies, Helping client build their Next Gen Cyber monitoring solution.
- Leading security monitoring Projects for Local and Global client , from Vision to execution
- Providing technology solutions for our customers in cooperation with cloud and cyber security professionals.
- Coordination with the client to gather requirements and design the solutions to support those requirements.
- Plan and design SOC strategy and SIEM architectures for clients (People process technology )
- Design and develop security solutions for customers' security monitoring needs in various environments: on-prem, cloud and OT.
- Responsible for keeping projects on track
- 2-3 years of previous experience from SIEM/SOC planning and integration.
- Previous experience in monitoring tools and incident response (Tier 2-3)
- 3 years of hands-on experience creating Use Case and content
- Familiarity with various SIEM solutions: Splunk, Microsoft Sentinel, Chronicle, QRadar, ArcSight. Elastic
- Experience in cloud environment monitoring.
- Experience with security systems and tools implementations.
- Ability to rapidly understand clients’ business strategies and possess the capability to apply creative problem-solving skills to deliver high-impact solutions to meet their needs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Security certifications (CISSP/CCSP/ SIEM vendor certification / SC200) – An advantage
- Previous experience with creating training plans for security professionals – An advantage