Future of Work Consultant
Deloitte Israel is seeking a Future of Work Consultant in leading domains such as: Knowledge Management, Learning & Development, Human Capital and other areas to take part in our exciting projects across our various workforce transformation offerings.
We are looking for a superstar team player who is inquisitive, entrepreneurial, and enthusiastic about re-imagining and redesigning the Future of Work.
If you are passionate about people, technology and business processes, love solving problems and enjoy working with cutting edge technology, this could be a great fit for you.
Now, what will you do on the job?
- Engage with cutting-edge global and local companies and assess how employees and managements can adapt their work processes, organizational learning, organizational culture, and technological platforms to enhance productivity and efficiency.
- Interview key stakeholders in leading global companies about their organizational and technological challenges, needs, and vision for the Future of Work.
- Identify leading practices of top-tier companies, analyze strategy, programs and technology platforms, and present findings to key stakeholders.
- Analyze market and company data, leverage the data into visual storytelling to support data-driven decision making.
- Brainstorm with global thought leaders in the area of the Future of Work.
- Develop output reports, design strategies, develop user journeys and future state processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering / Systems Analysis / Organizational Development / Information Science / Knowledge Management / Learning Technologies / Organizational Psychology / Human Resources
- High proficiency in Hebrew and English (must)
- Strong technological orientation
- Creative approach and excellent ability to convey visual messages through the construction of presentations and other tools
- High level of proficiency working with Microsoft applications including SharePoint, understanding of learning technology tools and methods, experience with HCM / HR systems and tools – an advantage
- Attention to details
Location: Work from home and at central Tel-Aviv office in flexible hours, as well as at client sites in Israel and abroad (depending on need).
* We at Deloitte believe that diversity and inclusion among our people is a critical component of our success and that is why we cultivate an organizational culture that contains and embraces diversity in all its forms.