About the Role
As a cloud FinOps engineer you will be part of a group of talented top tier technical cloud engineers as well as brilliant financial minds, working and delivering on various projects. This will entail involvement in architecture and definitions of scalable systems, as well as involvement in business analysis of operational cloud costs.
As part of your job you will work on finops visibility tooling, integrations with cloud vendors, analysis of cloud contracts, and more. This is a great opportunity to work with various technologies, at various contexts, to be exposed to and work with outstanding expert teams and employ state-of-the-art methodologies and techniques.
We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, open-minded, and who possesses the passion to innovate and be a part of a crew that regularly faces and conquers challenges.
You will be doing it in a flexible, fun and supportive environment in which you will constantly learn and evolve, and where your ideas will be embraced and pursued.
• You are a great human being.
• You care about people.
• You care about yourself
• You are passionate about making things happen in the best way possible.
• You are responsible and accountable.
Your Responsibilities in this role
- Analyze and implement cost optimization actions over different cloud services.
- Work with various client teams to implement cost optimization recommendations and build cost-efficient services.
- Work with various client finance teams and personnel on budget, forecast and reports.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful delivery cloud financial management of projects.
- Stay up-to-date with cloud cost management and optimization trends.
- Evaluate data patterns to inform strategic and operational decisions of cloud usage.
- Supporting our customers in relation to cloud capacity usage, invoicing, and reporting.
- Monitoring cloud providers in search for new optimization opportunities.
- Creating custom reports and comparisons for internal and external stakeholders.
- Working closely with pre-/sales on better cost communication to the clients and propagation of best practices
- 2+ years of FinOps/cloud optimization/cloud cost management experience.
- Experience engaging senior executives and strong executive presentation skills.
- experience working across internal and external organizations, including sales, marketing, business development, and training.
- Exhibit sound business judgement, an ability to influence and motivate, analytical skills, and a track record of taking ownership and influencing results.
- Good technical knowledge of at least one of the Public Clouds (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
- 3+ years of customer-facing consulting experience.
- Ability to work and coordinate one’s tasks across multiple projects, set own priorities and meet deadlines.
- Productive self-starter with ability to work independently and in teams.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills along with business knowledge.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Degree in Finance, Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Proficiency with financial modeling and analysis tooling (Excel, Power BI, QuickSight, Tableau, etc.)
Full time Job
Location: Tel Aviv, Hybrid
We at Deloitte believe that diversity and inclusion among our people is a critical component of our success and that is why we cultivate an organizational culture that contains and embraces diversity in all its forms.