Export: Audit & Assurance Staff – US-Israel
As the world changes, join a company leading the way!
Financial markets are growing ever more global and more complex. At Deloitte, we have innovated the audit by leveraging cutting-edge technology like data analytics, combined with transformative processes, that evolve our audit and assurance capabilities to meet the dynamic needs of the capital markets. As an Audit & Assurance professional, you have the opportunity to help enhance audit quality, provide deep insights, and deliver a differentiated audit!
As a full-time audit professional, you'll deliver audit services to our US clients and work cross-functionally with US and Israel Audit team members to design and execute audit procedures based on the client’s business needs, internal controls and risks.
Location: Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Haifa.
*Flexible hours and hybrid/remote options.
*The position is intended for both women and men.
* We at Deloitte believe that diversity and inclusion among our people is a critical component of our success and that is why we cultivate an organizational culture that contains and embraces diversity in all its forms.
• Bachelor degree in Accounting, or Economics & Finance
• IL CPA, European CPA, ACCA, or CA designation
• Fluency in English; Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills.
•The interview will be held in English
• Ability to work effectively in a virtual environment.
• Work experience with a regional or international accounting firm (“Big 4”).
• Understanding of broad business & technical (US GAAP) knowledge.