Deloitte is looking for Full Stack Developer, to join our Future Of Work Digital Workplace Group.
The role includes:
- Designing, implementing and securing RESTful APIs.
- Experience with using Open API Specifications to define APIs.
- Experience working in public cloud environments.
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services.
- Working with global clients.
- Awareness of critical concepts in Agile principles.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Collaborating with the rest of the product teams to design and launch new features.
- Performing coding assignments.
- Reviewing code work for accuracy and functionality.
- Creating and implementing design plans.
- Analyzing code segments regularly.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and technology developments.
- 1-2+ years as hands on developer.
- Experience in Umbraco system- Must.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science (Advantage), or related experience.
- Extensive knowledge of software development and its technologies.
- Strong knowledge of user interfaces.
- Strong knowledge of HTML and web frameworks such as Angular /React /Vue.
- English- Business Level.
Full time Job
Location: Tel Aviv, Hybrid
We at Deloitte believe that diversity and inclusion among our people is a critical component of our success and that is why we cultivate an organizational culture that contains and embraces diversity in all its forms.