Our Teams are expanding, and we are looking for new talent to join us! We are looking for a SuccessFactors Expert to lead implementation projects as a consultant and project manager.
As a consultant-
- Gather requirements and write specification and functional design documents.
- Demo Build to the clients in SuccessFactors Modules.
- Support the delivery of the non-technical aspects of changes – this will include user adoption and change management.
- Configure and Trouble shoot SAP Software Application to meet customer needs while providing best-practice guidance on customer processes.
- Take charge on continuous Improvements and enhancements in the system.
As a project manager-
- Lead end-to-end all Project management activities, Following Deloitte’s methodologies and best practices.
- create project documentation and reporting.
- Monitor progress of tasks and deliverables according to project timeline, within scope and budget.
- Develop strong relationship with stakeholders, reporting project status on regular basis, identifying and mitigating project risks and issues and proactively addressing challenges.
- 3+ years of medium to large-scale SAP SuccessFactors implementation projects.
- Led at list 2 projects as senior consultant.
- Experience with at least 1 full-life cycle large scale project as a project manager- must
- Associate Certification on EC module – must, Professional Certification – advantage.
- Additional SAP SuccessFactors Certifications (ideal but not required)
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- A bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Fluent English.
- Great presentation and communication skills.
- A dynamic, self-starter, self-driven person, with strong persuasive skills.
- Great in multitasking, meeting deadlines, working in teams and independently, result oriented.
Full time Job
Location: Tel Aviv, Hybrid
We at Deloitte believe that diversity and inclusion among our people is a critical component of our success and that is why we cultivate an organizational culture that contains and embraces diversity in all its forms.