Bookkeeper For GFS- Maternity Leave
Global Finance Services uses the latest technology and insights to provide Deloitte with a fully-managed, global
financial solution. We develop world-class processes that drive efficiency and effectiveness to ensure
consistency and compliance across our global network.
- Temporary position maternity leave replacement
What you will do
This role reports to the Assistant Manager/ Manager The position is responsible for handling Member Firm coordination, resolving queries, working with GFS based internal teams for operational solutions. This position is responsible for the delivery, accuracy, and quality of all financial activity conducted within CTS team and for delivery of data and information.
- Accounting certificate 2 or higher- advantage
- Good oral and written communication skills in both Hebrew and English
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge of business applications such as: Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team
- Must clearly understand how to handle confidential information
- Ability to quickly understand and learn new skills and technologies
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity
- Knowledge of SAP and/or BlackLine is a plus
- analytical capabilities – research, problem solving, attention to detail, etc.
- Proficient in virtual/remote collaboration
At Deloitte, we believe that an inclusive mindset and diverse workforce are two of our greatest competitive strengths. That’s why we continue to reinforce our commitment to foster inclusion