ERP Solution Architect
Deloitte is building a new practice and looking for ERP Solution Architect to join the squad;
This role is an opportunity to take part in the most interesting projects where you will assume ownership from design through deployment.
The role includes:
- Participate in process scope and requirements workshops.
- Lead design sessions and facilitate requirements design decisions.
- Act as a point of contact for the business.
- Communicate project outcomes, designs, and decisions to business counterparts across all divisions.
- Participate in development of to-be process design based on Deloitte’s Industry Print.
- Submit project issues and risks to the project manager and provide input to mitigation plans.
- Provide insight to team about client operations, objectives, and expectations.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or Industrial management.
- 4 + years experience in Oracle implementation
- An experience with Oracle Solutions.
- An experience with management Tools (Jira, Monday.com, other).
- Experience as a Solution Architect- Advantage
Full time Job
Location: Tel Aviv, Hybrid
We at Deloitte believe that diversity and inclusion among our people is a critical component of our success and that is why we cultivate an organizational culture that contains and embraces diversity in all its forms.