Salesforce Solution Architect
The Digital Department at Deloitte is looking for a Saleforce Solution Architect to join our growing team.
As a Salesforce Solution Architect, you will play a crucial role in designing and implementing Salesforce solutions to meet the unique needs of our organization and clients. This role requires a deep understanding of the Salesforce platform, extensive experience in solution architecture, and the ability to translate business requirements into scalable and efficient technical solutions. The Salesforce Solution Architect will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including business analysts, developers, and administrators, to ensure the successful delivery of Salesforce projects.
What you Will do:
- Leading large Salesforce programs end-to-end with full ownership of the program.
- Manage, train and mentor a team of 8-10 Consultants.
- Working with local and global organizations.
- Leading the solution architecture of the program.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Salesforce Solution Architect with a minimum of 1-4 years in Salesforce implementation and design.
- In-depth understanding and hands-on experience with Salesforce Lightning, Sales Cloud, and Service Cloud.
- Strong knowledge of the Salesforce platform, including custom development, data management, and integration.
- Experience with Salesforce integrations, including REST and SOAP APIs.
- Familiarity with Salesforce Community Cloud and Marketing Cloud is a plus.
- Experience working with Senior stakeholders (C-Level).
Full time Job
Location: Tel Aviv/ Hybrid
We at Deloitte believe that diversity and inclusion among our people is a critical component of our success and that is why we cultivate an organizational culture that contains and embraces diversity in all its forms.