Deloitte Data & AI is part of Deloitte Israel consulting division, and we are looking for a Data Scientist with a strong technical background to join our growing team!
What will you do?
You will be responsible for the development and implementation of ML models, writing a production-level code and working with international teams of business clients, data architects, data engineers and fellow data scientists on developing ML models and AI applications.
You will help to implement, maintain, and deploy DS pipelines, and helping to build infrastructural solutions that support the data science products that you develop.
- B.A/M.Sc. in Data Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, etc.
- 1-3 Industry experience as a Data Scientist or related specialty
- Hands-on experience in developing and deploying machine learning solutions to production. Knowledge in ML & Deep Learning modeling techniques.
- Experience in major machine learning frameworks and strong hands-on coding skills with working proficiency in Python.
- Experience with DS development best-practices, including but not limited to Version Control (Git, Subversion, etc.), automated unit testing
- Experience in writing APIs, scrapers/crawlers.
- Ambitious and aspiring Data Scientist with knowledge in developing ML models using GCP/AWS/Azure/other cloud-based technologies.
- Agile, flexible and with desire to learn and acquire new knowledge.
Full time Job
Location: Tel Aviv, Hybrid
We at Deloitte believe that diversity and inclusion among our people is a critical component of our success and that is why we cultivate an organizational culture that contains and embraces diversity in all its forms.