IT & Specialized Assurance Senior Consultant
The IT risk management team specializes in identifying and locating technological risks, finding solutions, improving the systems and processes in the organization to prevent potential damage to the business and minimizing risks using local experts with global experience in complex projects, unique methodologies and technological tools while working with the leading companies in the worlds of technology, industry and finance. The team works on IT risk management projects with Deloitte US and with the leading companies in Israel in the finance, industry and technology sectors, including the largest banks in Israel and the 30 largest and developing technology companies traded in the US.
The role consists of:
- Providing Information Security and IT Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC( services.
- Performing SOC2 and SOC1 audits, information systems risk surveys, external and internal information systems audits.
- Consulting and testing automatic controls in business processes in the organization, establishing methodologies and capabilities in aspects of IT risk management regarding the cloud and digital
- Consulting on the issue of authorizations and separation of SOD roles in information systems and business processes
*Working from our offices in Tel Aviv combined with working from home.
** We at Deloitte believe that diversity and inclusion among our people is a critical component of our success and that is why we cultivate an organizational culture that contains and embraces diversity in all its forms.
- Bachelor's degree – mandatory
- 2-4 years of experience in Information security/GRC/SOC2/ISO271001
- English – high level – mandatory
- Knowledge of security compliance standards (SOC2, SOC3, FedRAMP, CJIS, GDPR, NIST 800-53, etc.) – Advantage