Data Analyst For GFS- Maternity Leave
Global Finance Services uses the latest technology and insights to provide Deloitte with a fully-managed, global financial solution. We develop world-class processes that drive efficiency and effectiveness to ensure consistency and compliance across our global network.
What you will do
- Gathering external validation using D&B, Hoovers, and OneSource through third party vendor
- Making logical associations across multiple research and workflow processes in order to reduce the amount of time required to attain proficiency with similar assigned duties
- Performing operational / transactional level activities
- Creation and maintenance of Profit Center, Cost Center and Chart of Accounts.
- Creation and maintenance of vendor records in the firm system.
- Ensuring the accuracy and consistency of the client population and attributes
- Detailed understanding of client attributes assignment data and the flow of information through Firm systems
- Performing extensive secondary searches using online databases, the Internet, print materials, technical reports, scholarly journal articles, and original source material
- Able to create and modify vendors/suppliers in SAP
- Manage activation and deactivation of suppliers in database
- First Degree with 1-2 years of work experience
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively, both independently and as a member of a team
At Deloitte, we believe that an inclusive mindset and diverse workforce are two of our greatest competitive strengths. That’s why we continue to reinforce our commitment to foster inclusion